1. Facilitate targeted economic development of our indigenous assets. (i.e. Community finances, real estate, human resources, etc.)
2. Help individuals, community based groups and organizations understand the difference between electoral political activity and indigenous political activity.
3. Mobilize political capital in support of Project 5000 real estate acquisition, financial literacy programs, and job creation initiatives that will spur indigenous community business development.
4. Establish our body politics within designated political districts and exercise control within the district through organized voting blocks.
5. Change the culture and nature of police-resident relationships in minority communities.
6. Use political capital and leverage to gain support from State and Local governments for community based and organized strategic planning for the productive re-entry of ex-offenders to the community.
7. Control and support indigenous means of security for residents of the community. Thereby reducing the need for "over" policing and profiling by federal, state, and local forces.
8. Address the poverty dynamic that drives our youth into conflicts and violent behavior that results in lives lost; either physically or to the prison industrial complex, through business creation and job development.
9. Create business and workforce development through Busyman initiative that organizes skill craftsmen to lead property restoration efforts of Project 5,000 acquisitions while employing and training local community residents as primary participants in rebuilding our distressed communities. Through the project 5,000 initiative work force participants and residents of the broader community will be engaged in credit development and financial planning services in order to prepare them to qualify for home ownership and become real stakeholders in their community.
10. Provide a forum for residents to have an intelligent and forward thinking discussion about the issues and direction of their own community.
WE WANT QUALITY AFFORDABLE HOUSING FOR OUR COMMUNITY IN THE FORM OF ADEQUATE CAPITAL TO SPUR HOMEOWNERSHIP (Read More)
WE WANT 100% EMPLOYMENT OF COMMUNITY RESIDENTS ON CITY AND PUBLIC WORKS PROJECTS TO ENSURE THAT WE CREATE A BUY IN AND EQUAL ACCESS TO EMPLOYMENT AS A FIRST PRIORITY OVER INDIVIDUALS OUTSIDE THE COMMUNITY
WE WANT EASY AND EXPANDED ACCESS TO CAPITAL FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE WILLING TO OWN AND OPERATE SMALL BUSINESSES THAT EMPLOY COMMUNITY RESIDENTS AND PEOPLE OF COLOR. WE WANT SHELF SPACE IN ANY RETAIL BUSINESS THAT OPERATES IN OUR COMMUNITY TO STIR JOB CREATION AND EXPANDED OUTREACH FOR DEVELOPING SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS